Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A unique opportunity to own an original condition, non restored Super. Registering just 20,940 kilometers on the odometer, this Alfa is a true time machine.

Tastefully added TZ wheels, Nardi steering wheel and Cibie fog lamps have been added. The vehicle is otherwise original.

Imported from Italy within the last five years by Bobcor, this Super has been in the care of two Group 2 customers, and now is looking for a new home.

Offered for sale at $28,000. Truely a wonderful car, drives beautifully, and of course draws attention wherever it is driven.

These machines are original only once. When restored, they merely mimic the originals.

Interested parties may contact Joe at Group 2 Motorsports, tel 206.378.0900 and at [email protected].

Attachments

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,047 Posts
That's a great looking car indeed. Drooling. And a fair price. I'd need to add another lift to fit it in . . . dang, so many cars and so little space (and money). I'm sure long-time Alfisti thought these boxy little sedans would never get this far this soon.

·
Registered
259 Posts
That's a great looking car indeed. Drooling. And a fair price. I'd need to add another lift to fit it in . . . dang, so many cars and so little space (and money). I'm sure long-time Alfisti thought these boxy little sedans would never get this far this soon.
"Bruuuuce... this is the 'voice of reason' speaking... 3 Supers are enough. Back away from the car..." LOL.

·
Certified Oldschooler
7,047 Posts
Don t worry JK, I have my sweet, smart and sane wife on my other shoulder holding the checkbook . . . with a fork in my neck . . . :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
Don t worry JK, I have my sweet, smart and sane wife on my other shoulder holding the checkbook . . . with a fork in my neck . . . :)
I didn't want to bring your sweet lady into this, but I suspected as much. :)

·
Registered
692 Posts
Suppose that 1300 does not fit the Fast-Alfa category, what a beauty, good luck .........

1 - 6 of 6 Posts