Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Sent you a pm
Last winter I obtained a '71 1750 spider in exceptional original condition....apparently garaged it's entire life and only two former owners. I have since obtained original parts to take it completely back to stock. It seems to be the PERFECT candidate for a full blown restoration, is a GREAT color, and I am willing to sell to someone here who wants to make a go of the restoration as storage once winter comes is gonna bite me on the arse. I will take more detailed photos of the VERY impressive underside/rust prone areas...as there is none :) and post them up soon

Price; ask $7,500.

Photos coming Monday :)

...seems more than one bb member looking for this model/year (Sirhansirhan and alfa sue recently)

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reply sent to your PM. Almost sounds too good to be true, as I had to replace the floor in mine a quarter century ago.

·
Registered
572 Posts
here are photos just taken...I havent even cleaned her up, just been acquiring parts, have; new shift boot, proper side view mirror, lens to replace cracked clear/reverse on left taillight, hubcaps for original wheels...

this '71 is in my experienced opinion, an excellent candidate for a full blown restoration. The original 'pieces' are in amazing good condition, needs the usual, dash is cracked, seats have some splits, top is so-so, was resprayed one time for sure. Has been wearing those ugly side protectors, so body is in excellent condition and garaged, so minimal rust issues. A LONG search will doubtfully yield a better candidate

Attachments

·
Registered
572 Posts
more 'flattering' shots...

ps, I could perhaps be persuaded to part with any number of aftermarket wheel sets for this car as well...will cost extra; I have rare Ruspa's, Momo 'Vega's', Cromodora 'Daytona's' available

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts