Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for the detailed spare parts catalog for the 1750 Kamm-tail Spider Veloce.

Thanks,

Gene

·
Premium Member
14,023 Posts
I bought my copy of Catalogo Rapido Ricambi from EB Spares in the UK,

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Ed. I have that one, also referred to as the "short spare parts catalog". I want to locate the big, fully illustrated and detailed one. Alfa put these in large ring binders with black cardboard covers. I saw the one I'm after go past on ebay last spring, but someone beat me to it.

/Gene

·
Premium Member
4,532 Posts
There are 2 different ones. You need both to have a complete one. The way Alfa did it back then you had one parts catalog that covered the whole car in the european version { everybody but the U.S. }. Then you had the U.S. version which just covered the things that where different on the U.S. cars. If it wasn't in the U.S. book then you went back to the other book to find it. The euro book is real thick and the U.S. book was about half of that.

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That makes sense. What I saw go past on ebay last spring was 2 books. Thanks for the explanation. Now, I just have to find 'em.

Gene

·
Premium Member
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Good Morning, Jim:

An electronic Version. Interesting. Would it contain the complete 2-volume set, as "Jim G" referred to above? On CD? Download of some kind?

Cost?

/Gene

1 - 8 of 8 Posts