Alfa Romeo Forums banner
81 - 100 of 107 Posts
Discussion starter · #82 ·
Discussion starter · #90 ·
Nice build. Besic is an artist with his motor builds!
he really is

Gorgeous build - well done and congratulations Nikko! Will you be bringing her to the CAROC event at Blackhawk Farms on June 4th?
thanks brotha! im gonna really try to! i may have to be out of town but we''ll see

Lovely. Right hand drive?, otherwise your steering box might need a heat shield
Pete
Those headers are crying out for a ceramic coating. An ā€œengineeringā€ coating, and not a cosmetic coating. My under hood temperature dropped circa 10 degrees F after having the headers on my twinspark coated by swaintech. White Lightning Exhaust Coatings ā€“ Swain Tech Coatings | Industrial Coatings | High Performance Racing Coatings

No less important the surface temperature of the steering box dropped by 15 degrees.
Also looks cool.

do not wrap

Discussion starter · #97 ·
Lovely. Right hand drive?, otherwise your steering box might need a heat shield
Pete
Thanks! Left hand drive. Either adding heat shielding or ceramic coating headers

What header was removed? LMK I need one still

It still looks fairly period correct... the routing of the wires, the Webers and the valvecover are doing their part haha
alfaholics headers was chopped up to make these šŸ˜‚ oops

Those headers are crying out for a ceramic coating. An ā€œengineeringā€ coating, and not a cosmetic coating. My under hood temperature dropped circa 10 degrees F after having the headers on my twinspark coated by swaintech. White Lightning Exhaust Coatings ā€“ Swain Tech Coatings | Industrial Coatings | High Performance Racing Coatings

No less important the surface temperature of the steering box dropped by 15 degrees.
Also looks cool.

do not wrap
yeah Iā€™m on the fence right now on ceramic coating. I just love the heated metal look right now. Have a photo of your engine bay? Maybe I go crazy and do white haha

Thanks! Left hand drive. Either adding heat shielding or ceramic coating headers

alfaholics headers was chopped up to make these šŸ˜‚ oops

yeah Iā€™m on the fence right now on ceramic coating. I just love the heated metal look right now. Have a photo of your engine bay? Maybe I go crazy and do white haha
I painted mine with high temperature paint. I believe grey. What they donā€™t tell you is that after being driven 20k miles the nice white headers become a bit grimy with road dirt, etc.; painting them solved the appearance problem
Sold that car but I think I still have photos.

81 - 100 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.