Alfa Romeo Forums banner
61 - 80 of 107 Posts
i plan on posting another one of these next week. oh just wait, this spring im tackling a fun project on the giulia. hows your build goin brotha?
My 2 motors are waiting to be shipped. Im stalling because shipping costs went up by 25%, and Im hoping it will settle down soon... Im not in a huge rush because I have other stuff keeping me busy, but it sucks not being able to get cracking on the bottom end.

I enjoy the build process as much as the end product so I always have something to tinker with

Looking really good! Did you end up using the original battery tray, but just made it smaller? Did you have preference to the Antigravity battery over the Odyssey?

Discussion starter · #75 ·
Looking really good! Did you end up using the original battery tray, but just made it smaller? Did you have preference to the Antigravity battery over the Odyssey?
thanks! Original battery tray was trimmed and folded to fit a smaller battery. then i found the anti -gravity batter tray so we didnt need that lip really. shaved that off and bolted down the anti-gravity tray. i had a pc680 in my e30 but trying something new. I think the anti-gravity batteries are overall newer tech. the restart button is pretty rad. and at sub 4lbs, saves a bunch of space and weight. Havent had any cranking issues yet in cold chicago

61 - 80 of 107 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.