Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just posted a 4 minute documentary I directed about a vintage Alfa Romeo to YouTube

It’s about Dorian Valenzuela and his 1970 Alfa Giulia ti

Much of it shot with Super 8 film

I think everyone here would really enjoy it!

Let me know what you think

Here is the Youtube link

Jeff

Attachments

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
I like the nighttime lighting in the commercial district, and good editing moves it along.
Very well done!

Richard
Colorado

·
Registered
576 Posts
MUST SEE!

Great car. Great film. Bookmarked. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Great.
Who sells / develops super 8 film?! Can you do super 8 film look in post with filters?

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
Hey Jeff

That is a really nice film. I like the look of it and Dorian's Ti is one cool Giulia.

Have forwarded on the link to a bunch of my Giulia mates so they too can enjoy it.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I'm definitely driving my GTV tonight. Is it weird to say that video made me "car horny"?
In all seriousness - great and well done film!!

·
Registered
3,975 Posts
That's really well done, and my partner liked it, too. We're at the convention right now in Rhode Island, and she's turning into a real Alfista. In particular she's fallen in love with the Giulia Supers in the parking lot.

·
Registered
613 Posts
It's OK, really ..

The video was great.. Well edited, the music, a little, boom, boom for me but hey that's just todays generation so what the hell. All and all really liked it.. Give it a 92.

But: (And here's the really good part.) When ever your pulled over for passing ( he changed mind, checked for oncoming traffic on the left and then decided to pass on the right.) a car on a double yellow line or crossing a double line on a curve, just tell the cop that according to something you saw on the internet it's OK to do that as long as your are driving an Alfa.. >:)

LOIC

NB: LOIC = Look out in coming

·
Registered
38 Posts
love the music, was that soundgarden? trying to place it, can anyone provide the link to that cd? And of course the quirky cool Alfa! Never would have considered anything at all four door, but this is the only one. I suppose they did not make this style in a two door.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Is this your car in this video?

I went onto Project 105's Instagram https://instagram.com/project_105/and found this video of Madison Beer called "All for love" There's this gorgeous Super that was racing some other car and it was stunning! ( the Super )
I came onto alfabb and I stumble across your video. fantastic! Now I have the thumbs up from my wife to look for one.
Arrivederci
Giovanni

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Well done Sir!! That is just about an hour north of us too!:clap:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts