Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have finally decided to sell my '69 Alfa Spyder and want to offer it first to someone who would value it and is willing to restore it. It has been garaged for 7 years and needs work on the clutch & undercarriage, but it has had only one owner and was the last of its kind (rounded rear end) on the lot in Milan when I had it sent to London in 1969. I brought it to Canada in 1970 and it was garaged each winter since. ivory in color with black seats, OK soft top & two tonneau covers, and about 110,000 miles. Only those who wish to restore it should phone (519) 284-1942. It is currently towable but not driveable. I live in St. Marys, Ontario and my URL is [email protected].

·
Registered
47 Posts
Boot cover

I also have a 1969 1750 Spyder and I'm looking to buy a boot cover, you mentioned that you have two covers do you have any interest in selling one of them to another Duetto lover?
Regards,
tony

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Check with me in about 10 days -- potential buyers of my Alfa may want them both, and first crack has to go to them. One of the two I have is handmade & covers the interior, the other is the original one & never used.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts