1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
426 Posts
sold, done and gone. a good deal if you ask me.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Wow, that was fast.

·
Premium Member
23,952 Posts
My knowledgeable friends in the GTA world said the same thing. Fair to good deal, a few things to sort out. But an unraced street GTA Jr? How many can there be around?
Andrew

·
Banned
15 Posts
There is another thread that I read on here about this same car where a fellow Boardmember says there is an issue with this car. I was wondering if anyone knows what the issue was.
Just curious....

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
I saw this car at Cars & Coffee in Irvine a few weeks ago. Astonishingly original and it really was amazing to see it driven in !
The seller is a big Ferrari collector who always seems to dig out the most unusual cars.

·
Banned
15 Posts
Thanks, Gino. But I'm a little confused because some people on this thread are saying that the car is very original. Do you know how bad it was hit?

·
Registered
804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Interesting. The seller was Tom Shaughnessy who is well known in the Ferrari world
Yes, and according to a post that he did when he acquired the car in 2010, quite the Alfisti as well.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.