Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Would it be possible to see a few photos of the engine? Also a few more of the undercarraige would be helpful as I am a serious collector wanting to ad another Super. I compare buying a car to that of a house. I first want to see the basement as this is more an indicator of the overall health/condition of the structure, freshly painted walls aside. Same for a vintage vehicle. Thank you. Jon

[email protected] or text to: 860 573 9504

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Would it be possible to see a few photos of the engine? Also a few more of the undercarraige would be helpful as I am a serious collector wanting to ad another Super. I compare buying a car to that of a house. I first want to see the basement as this is more an indicator of the overall health/condition of the structure, freshly painted walls aside. Same for a vintage vehicle. Thank you. Jon

[email protected] or text to: 860 573 9504

I agree with your buying tactic and I'll get you some detailed shots tomorrow. This car will not disappoint, it is stunning underneath.

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
Update: The car was sold to me, in June of 2019.
After standard maintenance, I’ve been driving it weekly since. My wife and I showed it at the Concorso Italiano this year, driving it almost 900 miles without issue, round trip from Los Angeles. It’s the best purchase I’ve ever made.
Dave

·
Super Moderator
11,225 Posts
Pictures of the car have vanished for some BB readers including ME. This may be an ongoing BB upgrade, or something else. Vespam5 might repost the photos here if he has time, or we can wait awhile and see if the BB upgrade returns them to this thread.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts