Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale is my fully restored 69 spider. The car went thru a complete nut and bolt restoration, and is like a new car. Please contact me if you have any questions.

$49,500

Ed
[email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
842 Posts
Errrr... WOW. Stupendous looking car. Absolutely beautiful !
Congrats on owning such .
Any side-on pics ?

·
Registered
7,352 Posts
I've dealt with the seller. He is the real deal. I'm happy to see a seller like him and Fred beating the bushes where the market is..HERE! Saves so much public chatting minutiae crap from the manics who have no intention of buying and in the end serves no one.. Good luck Ed

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought Ed’s 1974 Spider last year. He restored my 74 and drove it for three years while he restored this car. Mine is incredibly well done and he took the 69 even further to what surely must be better than new condition. I’ve had zero issues with mine over 2,000 miles. It was completely sorted when I bought it. No doubt this car is too.

Ed’s also a great guy. I flew out to see the car and ended up spending the better part of the afternoon talking Alfas and having Ed show me around the car. I give a strong endorsement to this car. I think someone will be very happy that they decided to buy this car from Ed.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts