Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Rare Euro version. Red on black, totally redone, New engine, ive detailed every suspension component to immaculate condition, brake lines all new, new seats, top, mats, momo wheels, polished bumpers and steel molding, must be seen! $29,500 OBO

This ad was placed by me on behalf of my dad who is not very internet savy. Best to call him directly at 416-243- 15OO

Attachments

· Registered
2,193 Posts
It's a perfect combination in my opinion, but it needs the valve cover/original air cannister w/vent tubing or a proper aftermarket vented oil collector for the engine internal oil vapors. The pistons create pulses and the way the 1750 is illustrated in the photos there is no back pressure. The valve cover vents to the atmosphere.

My SPICA idles fantastically and drives great, but carburetors are "cheaper to keep." Lucky for us all we still have experts around to keep our SPICA's going.

Get a proper vent on that European 1750 valve cover amigo.

· Registered
1,816 Posts
It's a perfect combination in my opinion, but it needs the valve cover/original air cannister w/vent tubing or a proper aftermarket vented oil collector for the engine internal oil vapors. The pistons create pulses and the way the 1750 is illustrated in the photos there is no back pressure. The valve cover vents to the atmosphere.

I would rather run breathers like you for my purpose of taking her out ~4 times a month. I like the weber sounds

I ran a hose down the valve cover, turned it down at the end with an elbow and put a small breather on it. Satisfys any back pressure question and is almost like original except the original ran down to ground level to relieve the pressure and drip any oil condensation (at least pre-69).

· Registered
1,816 Posts

I would rather run breathers like the pic for my purpose of taking her out ~4 times a month. I like the weber sounds

I ran a hose down the valve cover, turned it down at the end with an elbow and put a small breather on it. Satisfys any back pressure question and is almost like original except the original ran down to ground level to relieve the pressure and drip any oil condensation (at least pre-69).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.