Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for my first Alfa. In good to excellent shape. Would love a recent restoration and little to no rust. If it's time to let yours go or you know of one for sale in North America (preferably west coast) let me know.

·
Registered
34 Posts
'69 gt 1750

Just decided it is time to let mine go to pursue an E-Type. Strong #2, owned 8.5 years, much work, all receipts, kept stock. Beauty in red. Let me know if you are interested. taking pictures tonight, have only mentioned that it is for sale to a couple other people in the last 2 days. It will not last... Thanks-

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the Alfa for you

Looking for my first Alfa. In good to excellent shape. Would love a recent restoration and little to no rust. If it's time to let yours go or you know of one for sale in North America (preferably west coast) let me know.
I'm offering for sale a 1969 Alfa GT Veloce 1750 in the original Giallo Ocra AR109 Color with black interior. I have photos if you want. This car was one of only 700 US Spec GTV's built in 1969 and few yet remain. It's in good shape. If interested, please contact me and I'll be happy to send you pix. I have full 360 plus inside, engine, trunk, and underside.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm offering for sale a 1969 Alfa GT Veloce 1750 in the original Giallo Ocra AR109 Color with black interior. I have photos if you want. This car was one of only 700 US Spec GTV's built in 1969 and few yet remain. It's in good shape. If interested, please contact me and I'll be happy to send you pix. I have full 360 plus inside, engine, trunk, and underside.
I am a long time Alfa fan and have just joined the forum. Do you have a price for this car?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts