Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
wanted to guage interested on this before i dug it out of attic

bought it about 9 to 10 years ago from alfa ricombi and had it on my car less than a month before i had the bright idea to take it off and rework and paint
the metal top frame assembly

wound up buying a whole new assembly with top allready on it

when i bought it i paid over $500 and it was a top of the line "stayfast" cloth top..believe it's padded

if interested it would be $150 plus shipping...would rather not ship though
so if someone in southern ca wants it..that would be better

obviously located in southern ca

will post pics once i gauge interest (cause it burried in my attic and it's too hot to go up there now)

·
Registered
60 Posts
how is the back plastic window? it looks ok in the pictures but is it scratched and or yellowed from sitting up in the attic?

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sale pending..but will post pics of window next couple of days, just in case

window not yellowed or cracked..has a crease in it from being folded, but top shop told me when heats up (sun) and is mounted on frame, will come out

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
sale still pending, but thought i'd post these in case it falls through

have had the top out a few days and notice very slight crease possible small crack in two places were it was folded in the clear window....don't think their all the way through, more like a line...but wanted description to be accurate...probably hard to see in these pics, but they are small

excuse the paint on my finger....wife put me to work

rick

Attachments

·
Premium Member
757 Posts
I would be interested also, but it appears that several others are in front of me. If everything folds, which I would assume it doesn't, give me a PM. I would be interested.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts