Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- i am looking for a 1750 airbox, my car has a bit of a mongrel on it with the 1750 snout and ID plate, 2L canister using 2L idle air set up. If there are airbox parts or a good canister for my car, please PM me, thanks much. Jonathan

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
@jkirshtein, I think that I have one nicer than the ebay listings. I'll check the barn later today. Near, York PA. PM me. Andy

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Since he's using the 2 litre idle gizmo, then he'll need a second series 1750 air box or one from a 2 litre.
Hi Brian and others. I have the correct original to my car intake. I temporarily installed a 2L intake to avoid the adapted one when I bought the car, so I am looking for a 69 with idle air boxes on the canister. I have seen the ones on eBay, would love to pay less than EBay ones. Thanks, Jonathan

·
Registered
756 Posts
125.00 seems like a steal to me. 1 year piece for US cars 69 only right?? Then 71 went to the different idle circuit or have I been overserved. who knows! Brady in the SB as a Buc is also confusing Uncle I realize why as an Eagles fan I had so much dislike for the Pats... Billacheck not the GOAT. Hope you have an Orange flag in your yard Ricky even if its a tiny little one.
RML

·
--ADMINISTRATOR--chiuso per ferie
13,170 Posts
125.00 seems like a steal to me. 1 year piece for US cars 69 only right?? Then 71 went to the different idle circuit or have I been overserved. who knows! Brady in the SB as a Buc is also confusing Uncle I realize why as an Eagles fan I had so much dislike for the Pats... Billacheck not the GOAT. Hope you have an Orange flag in your yard Ricky even if its a tiny little one.
RML

WTH?

·
Premium Member
5,794 Posts
Hi Brian and others. I have the correct original to my car intake. I temporarily installed a 2L intake to avoid the adapted one when I bought the car, so I am looking for a 69 with idle air boxes on the canister. I have seen the ones on eBay, would love to pay less than EBay ones. Thanks, Jonathan
Considering the 71 and later ones go for around 100.00 to 150.00. The 125.00 one is a he** of a deal. In the past I've seen the 69's sell for around 200.00. I might just buy it to have a spare for my 69 Berlina.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Considering the 71 and later ones go for around 100.00 to 150.00. The 125.00 one is a he** of a deal. In the past I've seen the 69's sell for around 200.00. I might just buy it to have a spare for my 69 Berlina.
Agreed, I’m going after it, that listing I missed, only saw the 175 one last week, thanks

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
@jkirshtein , I just pulled mine out of the barn. It is complete with the idle boxes, 4 into one valve, etc. I can send images tomorrow. PM me if interested. 69 Berlina was my first Alfa. Shoulda kept that one.

·
Registered
8,679 Posts
RML
After 19 years in KC ..it's still easy to root for the Goat. You get to chuck your Jags for convenience now? Eagles? are they still in the NFL or have they moved yet to Camden? We have our rings (6)..thank you Tom .. bring it on TBay..

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Here are images of the 69 air box that I have for sale. Looks as good if not better than the ones on ebay. The buckle pins are all intact, it clamps securely, idle air gizmos and 4 into one thingy all present, ss plate looks good... @jkirshtein has first right of refusal since it's his thread. After that, PM me for availability. Asking price of $125 plus shipping, from near York, PA
View attachment 1670686 View attachment 1670687 View attachment 1670688 View attachment 1670689
Hi AlfaAndy
Thanks for the pictures. I did receive the one off eBay, it’s in decent condition so I’ve begun the rework process on that one. I hope somebody else will pick up yours as I imagine anybody with a 69 that has been converted to Webers could consider bringing back the Spica, which I am a huge fan of. Thanks again too ok you and everybody offering assistance and guidance. Jonathan

1 - 13 of 13 Posts