Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo Alfa Fans

My name is Miro and I am new here. I am big fan from alfa concept and show cars. My top favorite is Alfa Carabo. This car have very shape form. I search any pictures or text (photos from museo, original photos, scans , scans from magazines or books and and ) in any size or quality. Please cant you help my?:D

Mark : Bertone
Type : Carabo
Motor : V8 Alfa romeo
Cylindre: 1995 cm3
Alesage x course: 78 x 52,2 mm
Puissance: 230ch and 8800 tr/mn
Alimentation: injection Spica
Distribution: 2 x 1 ACT
Allumage: N/C
Transmission 6
Pneumatic: Front 5,25 x 13 , Back 6,00 x 13
Empattement: 235 cm
Voie avant: 130 cm
Voie arriere: 136 cm
Long: 417,6 cm
Large: 178,5 cm
hauter: 120 cm
Poids: N/C
Max. speed: 250 km/h

Attachments

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Check out the V shaped air intake behing the doors. Anyone notice the "copy job" Toyota just did on their 400 hp Hybrid sports car? The Italians create, the remainder admire!

·
Registered
374 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Carabo dont look like Vector. Vector is another. Looks more like Maserati Boomerang. Why? In 1968 was Giugiaro school boy by Bertone and Marcelo Ghandini was by Bertone too. I mean Giugiaro have copy something from Carabo.

Have someone this Automobile quarterly vol.7 no.4 book or (Motor klassik 12/92 in deutch)?:)

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
I've been to the Mitomacchina exhibition in Rovereto (I) two weeks ago. What a splendid collection they've put together!

And indeed, the Carabo was there as well:

Click here for more pics from Mitomacchina (and Villa d'Este, the Museo Storico and a private collection in Switzerland).
Click thumbnails to select pic, click midsized pic to enlarge.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
:D
I've been to the Mitomacchina exhibition in Rovereto (I) two weeks ago. What a splendid collection they've put together!

And indeed, the Carabo was there as well:

Click here for more pics from Mitomacchina (and Villa d'Este, the Museo Storico and a private collection in Switzerland).
Click thumbnails to select pic, click midsized pic to enlarge.
:D Your picture is great. Thank you for upload them. Have you make more pictures from Carabo and another Alfa cars they was on Mitomacchina?

·
Registered
5,179 Posts
With some minor updating, this could be a nice selling car. :)
Somewhere in my collection of old negatives, I have some nice photos of the Navajo when it was at the Los Angeles Auto Show in the 70's. I might know where they are at, but it might take some digging in some storage boxes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.