Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
Not for a stepnose, 69 or later for frogeye dash
There were step nose 1300 GT juniors with "frog eye" dash the 2 small gauges in the pod. So likely from a about 68 or 69 GTj. Will suit 1750s also. Not for 1600 step nose.

Ken

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
Just like Ken said. Never stop learning even after all this time. Always a shame to see cars end up like that. Someone will need these, best of luck.

·
Premium Member
2,629 Posts
The two spoke steering wheel also identifies it as a 1300 Jr. The front wind screen trim is definitely worth salvaging. If you try to pull it out of the gasket in situ you will bend it and render it worthless. The gasket lip should be cut from inside the car to remove the windshield and trim intact together. There are a number of other parts that cross over to other stepnose cars that are worth pulling from this car if you are parting it out.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
That number puts thus car in the 1970 range, 67 and 68 juniors definitely had the flat dashes.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Don't need hazard switch. Need dashlight toggle (2 position), windshield wiper (three position) and heater fan (two position).

·
Registered
552 Posts
alfajames its on a 69 gtv the hazzard switch has 3 prongs i know because i broke it but anway thats what i need thanks

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I need an ignition switch with key for my 67 Duetto. Also would be interested in toggle switches on dashboard. Can you supply? Price? Thanks,

Jim Shea
I have the complete steering with box and wheel. Going to list everything in one lot

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Webers? Sent a PM with no response. Pic, Price, Condition? Bob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts