Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All:

Know this ISN'T an Alfa, but thought that it might garner some interest with this community!

1967 Lancia Fulvia Coupe. One of the last of the true Lancias.
Recent repaint - no rust. Engine has been rebuilt. Interior clean - no rips, no tears, great dash. New tires Five speed transmission (spare four speed with car) Restoration close to complete, car is driveable as is. Car is garaged in Potomac, Maryland. Do not respond to this ad, as a friend is putting it up for me. Call me directly at 301-758-3341

Attachments

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes; he wants 15K$.

CD

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lancia still available!

Yes ; please call him at (301)758-3341

CD

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lanca for sale

Door skins, rear bench are in; back parcel shelfl still needs to be installed,as do the other side pieces. Has custom-made rugs,as it came with rubber mats originally.. Seats may be from a later car; I'm told ' 67 wouldn't have had headrests? All in very nice condition.

I'll post some pictures of what is already done. Contact me off-line for quicker response on these.

·
Registered
8 Posts
fulvia washington dc

I spoke with Mark the salesman with the red fulvia he sent me pictures from underneath today - not sure where they would ultimately go on price but he did mention that they ahv had the car for two months now

good luck

·
Registered
476 Posts
The DC car was for sale two years ago for $11,500 in what appears to have been the same condition. Sounds as if current dealer is attempting to flip for double his investment.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Really??!! I have no interest in the car but live just a few blocks away and visit there often. Have my cars hand-washed there sometimes. Is that really twice its true value? Shameful.
p.s. for the record, it was a different owner two years ago.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Really??!! I have no interest in the car but live just a few blocks away and visit there often. Have my cars hand-washed there sometimes. Is that really twice its true value? Shameful.
p.s. for the record, it was a different owner two years ago.
Pictures from the inside please,

·
Registered
821 Posts
Pictures from the inside please,
I posted the link in Post #8.
Once again, this is not my car and I have no affiliation or interest in its sale. Just thought it's rare enough to be of interest..

·
Registered
830 Posts
i posted the link in post #8.
Once again, this is not my car and i have no affiliation or interest in its sale. Just thought it's rare enough to be of interest..
no i was trying to get pictures of the one in maryland

·
Registered
821 Posts
I see. I was confused since you quoted my post.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts