Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'm going to regret this but I've decided to sell my Super. It is a '67 with a 2.0L in it that I've had for almost 4 years and I just don't get to drive it enough.

There are a bunch of pictures at the following link, if you click on them you can zoom in for a better look, they are full resolution so make take a little bit to load depending on your connection speed:

1967 Giulia Super for Sale

Here is a list of what I've done to the car over the years to finish it off:

- New wood steering wheel and hub (originals will be included in sale)
- New door seals
- New window scrapers
- Added LED third brake light for safety (easily removed)
- Added new 123 electronic ignition distributor
- New rear springs
- 4.10 rear end added
- Driveshaft rebuilt and balanced
- New rear parking brake shoes and turned drums
- New leather shift boots
- Poly trailing arm bushes
- Poly swaybar bushes
- New rear suspension limit straps
- New caster arm joints
- A-arm bushes
- New Retrosound radio (radio, bluetooth, usb, aux) and 3 speakers (one front, two rear
- Built new rear parcel shelf
- Large electric cooling fan (I think it is 12")
- Powder coated numerous under car pieces while they were off when upgrading bushes

I've not found any rust on the car, the paint is decent although there are a few scratches. Was a lower cost (I think) paint job by the PO. The car drives nicely and I wouldn't hesitate to take it on a long trip.

Asking $17,500. Car is located in southern NH. I can be reached by PM or at kredden at alfamilano dot com.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Beautiful Super

Very nice car !! If you hold onto it for another month or so you can drive it to Warwick, Rhode Island (June 24 - 28) for this year's National Convention...Alfamiglia Nordest 2015 ...

Are you planning on attending? I went to New Hampshire in (I believe it was) 2004 and it was a great time....

Dino

·
Registered
3,338 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very nice car !! If you hold onto it for another month or so you can drive it to Warwick, Rhode Island (June 24 - 28) for this year's National Convention...Alfamiglia Nordest 2015 ...

Are you planning on attending? I went to New Hampshire in (I believe it was) 2004 and it was a great time....

Dino
Thanks, am probably going to do the track day if I can remember to sign up but that would be in my Verde, not the Super!

Kevin

·
Premium Member
13,074 Posts
I can afford it and I would meet with no resistance from my wife but I have a two car garage and two Alfa's. I'm sure that it will find a good home.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Congrats...see you at Warwick with the Verde !!!

·
Push hard and live
8,923 Posts
I've long wanted my grandson's first car to be a Super, preferably with exactly this color combination. Alas, he just turned 12, so it was too early to pull the trigger, although the price certainly appeared right.

Better yet will be a Super with a good body and OK interior, but needing a fair amount of mechanical work. That'll keep him busy from about 15 when he starts lusting after a car and perhaps 23, thereby avoiding the really dangerous years between.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts