·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Looks like a great project for the new owner! Best of luck with the sale.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Giulia Super from Tacoma

If my 14 year old hadn't taken an interest in restoring my Lotus Europa, this car would be in my garage...

·
Premium Member
22,637 Posts
This is a car I didn't know about. From my records I'd put it on the cusp of 1966/67, between December and February. Can't tell if it has ATE or Dunlop brakes, but I'd guess it came with Dunlops new.
Grille is a second series (1968ish), probably changed during repairs when first series wasn't available, or something.
Great project, wish I had room. Looks very much like my first Super, originally white, painted silver, gone flat like this one in the SoCal sun.
Andrew

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
This is a car I didn't know about. From my records I'd put it on the cusp of 1966/67, between December and February. Can't tell if it has ATE or Dunlop brakes, but I'd guess it came with Dunlops new...
Ditto. My old s/n 339333 had Dunlop brakes when new, as did my current s/n339345.

·
Premium Member
22,637 Posts
My spreadsheet shows a period of Dunlop, ATE, Dunlop, ATE. That's probably not right, but that's what info I got from owners. Plenty of cars have been converted over the years, and it can be hard to know what happened before your ownership. I've converted a couple cars myself.
Andrew

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Anyone know the price

·
Registered
3,267 Posts

·
Registered
570 Posts
Um, to which Seattle sun do you refer????
The one that stays above the clouds all weekend, starts to show itself Wednesday Thursday and Friday, then checks out above the cloud cover not to be seen till Monday at the earliest. You know the one:rolleyes:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts