Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
'67 driver with lots of potential. Beautiful interior and new top, runs well and just had a new brake master cylinder/service, original tool roll and manuals as well. Some body flaws to note: car has the original bump strips on the sides and some paint lifting around the gas cap and rear trunk edge. These could be remedied at the same time via a partial respray. Up front an old repair to the front right fender is stable but could definitely be improved, especially the welding along the engine bay rain gutter. Underneath looks generally tidy, front crossmember will need some metalwork along the bottom though. Period radio, new sun visors, floormats and some new interior parts will be included to refresh the dash.

Overall an honest Duetto that can be driven or easily undergo a light restoration.

The car is in heated storage in Ramsey, NJ. Can be seen M-F 9-5.

$29,500 Firm

Please message me with any questions. Thank you.

Kevin

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are some additional photos. Will add underside as well.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Would really like to see under carriage pictures to see what you're talking about.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Some additional photos. Will take more this weekend when I can access a lift. It's the crossmember right below the radiator that has rotten and been removed.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
'67 driver with lots of potential. Beautiful interior and new top, runs well and just had a new brake master cylinder/service, original tool roll and manuals as well. Some body flaws to note: car has the original bump strips on the sides and some paint lifting around the gas cap and rear trunk edge. These could be remedied at the same time via a partial respray. Up front an old repair to the front right fender is stable but could definitely be improved, especially the welding along the engine bay rain gutter. Underneath looks generally tidy, front crossmember will need some metalwork along the bottom though. Period radio, new sun visors, floormats and some new interior parts will be included to refresh the dash.

Overall an honest Duetto that can be driven or easily undergo a light restoration.

$29,500 Firm

Kevin

Price changed to $27k. Car is currently in heated storage and for sale locally as well.

·
Registered
435 Posts

$29,500 Firm

Kevin

$29,500 Firm

Kevin

hW DO

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Beautiful. Is she still for sale?
Yes she is for sale. Havent been actively marketing the car as I'm not in a rush to sell her and have been focused on finishing my Montreal restoration. The car is in storage in Ramsey NJ and can be seen by appointment if you like. Happy to answer any questions as well. Thank you

1 - 13 of 13 Posts