Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just looking for a few parts for a 1967 Duetto: the defrost vents that go at the top of the dash (I attached a picture) and the in-dash turn signal indicators. The ones we have are OK, but not in the best condition.

Thanks!
Rally

Attachments

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Oh yea, there is nothing like the real thing! I forgot that the Duetto has two separate turn signal indicators, but it does. (The Montreal has one two headed arrow.)

Unfortunately the N.O.S. vents I have (105.44.57.06200 Sinistra & 105.44.57.06200 Destra) are not the defrost vents and are much bigger than the Duetto vents and not very similar. I believe the part number indicates these vents are for Euro GTV's 1968 -1971. Can someone tell me which other models these vents fit? I believe that I paid $90 plus shipping from Australia; open to offers if anyone needs a nice set of vents. Please PM me. (sorry for the Hi-jack)

Mark

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
I have these. If your a little near sighted, and driving really fast they're concourse!!!! There's a little buffing compound on the arrow on the one. Have you tried buffing yours? PM me if interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, we cleaned them up as much as we could, but they're pretty similar to yours. It should be OK, as when you're driving your eyes should be on the road anyway. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts