Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car would make a great driver for an enthusiast and is in good operable condition. I purchased the car 10 years ago from the original owner who bought the Alfa in Rome and had it shipped to Long Beach, California where he kept it garaged. It was in small accident which resulted in a salvaged title, but it was repaired well.

Alfa was used as a summer weekend car since I have owned it and has been garaged during the entire time.

Hard to find boat tail. Car is located in Long Beach, California. Asking $7,000
Call John at (562) 426-7358 with questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No, the yellow is not the original color. I think it was a dark blue, but the original owner repainted it after it had some minor body work done. We have had lots of fun in this car, and it never fails to turn heads.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will need to get some additional photos. The shots are closer to 5 years old I think. The car is at a shop in Long Beach and they are going to help show/sell it for me. I won't be able to get over to get more shots for a few days. Nothing much has changed with the car though as it was driven very little and garaged.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The car was originally a dark blue, but the first owner (I am the second owner) had it repainted yellow after it was repaired following a minor accident -- hence the salvaged title.

·
Registered
81 Posts
some underside photos please?

thx, gl

p.s. I had one a similar color back in the early 80s

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.