Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are our old babies...;-( I think I might buy that red 67 back again. I also need to find the photo of our old Milano. Man do I mis that 72! Had a brand new engine rebuild and awesome 69 seats! Just fast as F##l< I think the images might work... Its an old photo i scaned.
Matt:(

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey thanks! It has a TON of bondo on it. And the paint is crap. But its got a powerful engine, i think.

·
Admin
4,862 Posts
Welcome to the BB Matt!

Here I am dreaming of a single GTV and you have 2 right there! I say uncover them and run them bondo and all and watch the smile on your face as you aproach red line!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya I forgot... That 72 is now a bunch of tin cans. The seller took out the engine and put it in a nicer alfa. He also took out the Mint seats. I really loved those seats. But I was like 12 when we had that car. I still got to drive it :eek:) I see u got a little collection of alfas. I will have to go to this alfa guys house. And take pics of his MINT condition alfa. There SOOO nice... He has a Gtv6 a Milano Verde, a Mint Red 71 Gtv, Mint green spider, mint (Nice alfa that I dunno what it is. Di I mention there all MINT!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The seller took out the engine and put it in a nicer alfa.
I meant (BUYER) Sorry... Ya I don't have any alfas anymore. But i might get that 67 again. Its still on this earth.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts