Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for one of these style mirror bases, complete if possible. Style a bit different after 1967 or so. The base had a vibration screw and a T-shaped wire organizer. I have one of the last Duettos before the 1750 series by my production serial number, so 1969 style probably ok, but if you have the "proper" style on your shelf, please let me know. My Duetto was originally sold in Germany, so not sure what was correct. My Ivorio Duetto almost done, starting on Spinaci.

Attachments

·
Trained (ex)Professional, , 1953-2018 RIP,
16,232 Posts
I have one of the last Duettos before the 1750 series by my production serial number, so 1969 style probably ok,...
If the 1750 mirror is from a Euro version up tthru chassis #1410229 then yes, it is the same as the Spider 1600 mirror. The USA 1750 Spiders never got this mirror but instead got the same mirror that was fitted to the Euro 1750s from chassis 1410230. Doesn't mean it wouldn't work though.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes, and yes

Kind of confused here, that picture is the one for sale on ebay. Are you looking for something different?
The picture is from eBay.au,(yes) and missing parts. The cord management "T" and the screw that is for keeping the mirror from vibrating. So yes, looking for one with all the parts.
Thank you for helping clarify.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
665936 was the last Duetto number listed on Willie's Duetto register before 5 AUSCA racecars. This Euro Duetto is 665906. But sounds like a chrome style surround mirror with the base shown would be correct.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts