Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1966 "Giulia Sprint GT Step Nose" at www.fantasyjunction.com It appears in photos, to be in great shape! I have no connection to them, but keep an eye on their inventory as they always have nice unique machines. Also an 2600 SZ Zagato.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
That is definitely a Sprint GT Veloce. Curious that it has a harder to find Sprint GT front Grille and and doesnt have a Veloce badge on the back.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
It should have the Veloce script on the back. We worked on the car and I think I remember seeing the holes filled for the Veloce script from inside the trunk. Until recently, the car had a 69 GTV center grill. We put a correct one on the car this past spring. The owner never got around to buying the 3 bar grille pieces for the car.

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
Hey Anthony, what size engine does it have? I am a bit of a fan of the gta type trumpets, but I would have taken the socks off for the photos, pretty!

·
Registered
461 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I first started watching their stuff about 5 years+/- ago. They always have very nice and interesting cars. I have seen some incredible Ferraris go through their doors..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts