Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Where on the east coast are you? How long have you owned the car? Any body work and documentation (photos) of that work? What does the interior look like?

·
Registered
158 Posts
this car brings back memories...

Ah. That's the closest I've seen to my dad's beloved 1965 Giulia Sprint GT. Our seats were smooth (until the sames split and seat cracked) and slightly lighter gray. The main grille work was a little different (more cross pieces) and and our car had no side markers. The dash (at least what I can see) was the same (with the single hump over the gauges and the crackle/bumpy surface). That car did not like sitting the sun; it suffered dearly. Engine bay looked very close to that setup (setting aside the battery securement).

Oh sigh. Miss that car. Reminds me of my dad...and mom. Guess that's why we (old guys) love these vintage Alfas. Reminds us our yutefulness. A long-time buddy reminded me not long ago of the time my mom drove us to Santa Cruz (from Campbell) on my birthday (one day after my buddy's) in grade school for an afternoon on the boardwalk and dinner. Not sure how anybody could fit in the back seat.

Good luck with this sale.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Hard for that one to be the nicest on the Northeast when mine is !!!!:p;):D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts