Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
From the condition of the rockers and floor, it looks like a complete body restoration will be needed.

On the other had, the brake booster and fluid reservoir look brand new. Did you redo the brakes on the car? What is the condition of the rest of the mechanicals on the car?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
From the condition of the rockers and floor, it looks like a complete body restoration will be needed.

On the other had, the brake booster and fluid reservoir look brand new. Did you redo the brakes on the car? What is the condition of the rest of the mechanicals on the car?
The body seems to be better than most project cars I've seen. I am hopeful that someone buys it and does a complete restoration as it's a great little car. The master Cylinder was replaced before I got the car, I had the calipers rebuilt and replaced the power booster with a new unit. There seems to be a bit more air in the system that needs to be worked out as the brake stick a bit.

The top is new as are a few other bits. Thanks for the questions Hardtop.

·
Registered
126 Posts
VIN

are the licence plates decoration only or does the car has italian plates and an Italien title. Please tell me the VIN.

Kind regards

·
Registered
126 Posts
VIN and history

I asked for the VIN because I want to check the history with Alfa Romeo. If you don't want to Show the VIN for the public, please write me a PM. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts