Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Love the color combo.

From the article:
Inspired by Carrozzeria Bertone's Berlina Aerodinamica Tecnica, or 'B.A.T.' show cars that were conceived in the mid-1950s, the Giulia SS was penned by the great Italian automotive designer Franco Scaglione while he was working at the Bertone studio.

38 pictures and full article

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
Love the color combo.

From the article:
Inspired by Carrozzeria Bertone's Berlina Aerodinamica Tecnica, or 'B.A.T.' show cars that were conceived in the mid-1950s, the Giulia SS was penned by the great Italian automotive designer Franco Scaglione while he was working at the Bertone studio.

38 pictures and full article

Does anyone know the asking price for this car?

·
Premium Member
1,169 Posts
I have never owned, maybe not even seen, an SS. Can anyone comment on how nice (or not) this particular car is based on the what is shown in the ebay listing?

There is also another one on eBay: Alfa Romeo Other Giula SS | eBay

·
Premium Member
124 Posts
I have never owned, maybe not even seen, an SS. Can anyone comment on how nice (or not) this particular car is based on the what is shown in the ebay listing?

There is also another one on eBay: Alfa Romeo Other Giula SS | eBay
To add to this since the value of these cars has gone up what would the current market value be for a driver, and a fully restored one.
Thanks

·
Registered
98 Posts
For one thing, it is not a 1966 car if its serial is really 381319 (on the ebay ad); my car is 381357 and is dated by Marco Fazio as February 1965. So it's either '64 or '65.

·
Premium Member
898 Posts
Like A Lot Of Other Alfa Models That Did Not Sell well, A Number Of 1965 Model Year Sprint Speciales Didn't Sell In 1965 (in California anyway) And Were Not Sold Until 1966 (I've even heard of some selling as late as 1967) From Dealers As New Cars (and their corresponding titles state this), This Is From My Experience Working At An Alfa Dealer Way Back When.

-John

1 - 7 of 7 Posts