Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to sell one of my project cars. A lot of time and money has been done to it to get the shell in this primered condition. Here are the details:

1966 Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (105.36) (EURO) shell, only. It does have a clear title. The sale is just the body, hood, trunk, doors and front air vent come with the car. Original color of the car is Red, interior was black.

Here is what the museum archives said:

"According to our documentation files, the chassis number AR 244985 originally corresponds to an Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GT Veloce (105.36), manufactured on the 25th May 1966 and sold on the 19th July 1966 to Alfa Romeo from Frankfurt, Germany. The body color is Alfa red, with black skai interiors".

Currently the outside of the car is in primer gray. I had been planning to do a ground up restoration, but my plans have now changed. This would be a great candidate for someone that already has a donor car.

Shell is in my enclosed storage in Los Angeles, CA. Buyer would have to be responsible to arrange for pick-up and shipping.

I am open to serious offers only. More pictures avaialalbe upon request.

Attachments

·
Registered
67 Posts
I am intersted as well as a backup. Please PM me!!!!

I contacted these fellows below. I am in the US so this will not work for me. Could not beleive how much they want. How much are you asking?

CLASSIC ALFA < alfa parts, alfa spares >
"Prices start at £9000 and the 1750GTV shown here in primer is available immediately for this price along with a donor car of the same period which is complete but very rusty for £1,500 (should it be required)".

If I am reading this link right 9,500.00 GBP = 15,485.69 USD for a shell that is ready for paint?

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Previous buyer did not come through and I lost the emails of the previous inquiries.
PM if interested. Thank you.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
My '66 was built 2 days after yours with chassis #244656, but went to Newark, NJ. Your car looks nicely prepped, someone will get a nice body for reassembly. Good luck with the sale. Peter.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Here is the original 10536 Euro ID plate for the car. Omologazione IGM 4341 OM.
She is staill avaialble.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Back up for sale.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
I have the 66" Euro on a very nice shell transport with whels and tires. The shell carrier itself is worth $1k but I feel it should go with the project so I will throw it in with the price of the car. I am firm on the price of $3,500.00 which wil now include the shell transport carrier it sits on. PM or email me if interested. The car is in Los Angeles. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Yes, the shell transport carrier can be loaded on a transport and can move the GT Veloce shell anywhere desired.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Offers invited.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I am going down to San Diego for Christmas and might like to come and inspect. I will have my truck.

Larry
Alfa Parts Exchange (925) 200-1998

·
Registered
1 Posts
your gt shell

I'm interested in your 1966 body. I'm in San Diego. Will be in Long Beach Dec 18th. Sorry for the late post. Saw your last updated post Thursday. Didn't realize I hadn't completed my forum registration. Been reading the BB for couple years. Let me know. I won't be leaving for LB until late morning. You can call me @ 619 840 9923.

Kirk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Your Guilia coupe

That's a good looking coupe - your add is for the body only - no mechanical parts?
What's your asking price - I'm in the LA area and am interested in your car.
Greg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
If the car is still available please contact me 714-858-9853 10am to 7 pm . or email me at [email protected] I'm in Orange County and very interested in picking up this project, looking forward to hear from you. Kind Regards. Jack

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Back up for sale. PM me if intersted.

Thank you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts