Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,529 Posts
Might take some work to restore it back to original. I think changing it from a step nose clearly degraded the value, and the tail lights just don't work.

Too bad, as the price otherwise could be fine for a rust free car, would look at it if it were close to home, but then, of course, the cost of the restoration body work...

What was the orig color?

Good luck, I'm sure it will work out.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was white with dark grey interior. I guess it comes down to supply. If there were a whole bunch out there for sale then I would understand. They way the nose was done it would be easier to revert than installing full quarters , floor pans, shock perched etc... I think it is doing ok at 10k. I guess we will have to see. 👍

·
Registered
484 Posts
This will do way better than $10k, it's awfully hard to find a nice stepnose (ahem...), especially one this rust free. Wish my project was finished!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
At the moment there are 2 main bidders that have been going at each other. I had another person from on here from the Netherlands saying he wanted to bid it would not let him bid, asked me questions requested pictures then disappeared.
I realize it needs metal work to revert but the car is super solid everywhere and would require less work than replacing floor pans, rockers or quarters.. I am actually debating on cancelling the auction and keeping it as they are hard to come by.

·
Registered
96 Posts
If you are going to cancel the auction you had better do it earlier than later. Ebay make it hard if you leave it to the last minute and can hit you with fees. Also you have to contact bidders if left to last minute.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts