Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Putting up this car for sale after having it for over 30 years. It is a full restoration project, but it is a proper Veloce that is complete. If you have serious interest, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Gordon Raymond, this car is 3 cars before yours. I wonder how the PF numbers would compare? My Veloce 390685 is before this car, but it was built after this car. Truly random builds at the factory.
i can see the PF number is 107-55. Anyway to find out what the missing number is? Perhaps the number plate of the last 3 on the hood and trunk would give us that clue.
The ad on Ebay says drums all around, but it should have Girling disc brakes. Can that be clarified?
Everything points to this as being a real Giulia Veloce. It should have a good home to go to. :)
Thank you for quoting the Veloce Registers!! :D

·
Super Moderator
11,440 Posts
Here you go Chris, the first from the LR fender trunk seal edge, next trunk floor, and hood tag. No tag on the trunk lid.

·
Registered
4,636 Posts
Thank you Gordon!
Your car is #107263. The car in Hawaii is #107? 55 Your chassis is later by 3 cars but there are 8 cars difference in PF numbers if the numbering holds true. The car in Hawaii was built before your car as evidenced by the build dates. Just fun to compare.

·
Super Moderator
11,440 Posts
Your Register is a great help Chris, as is the data from the different cars.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Aloha Chris,

Thanks for your kind reply and detailed review. It is with great sadness to let this car go after having her for so many years. Your register has been very helpful to further verify this car as a valid Veloce.

Just to clarify, this car does have the proper front disc brakes and the auction has been updated accordingly. You can see it in the detailed pictures link. I had also sold a 1963 Giulia Spider and was picturing the brakes on that car when I was doing the write-up.

I hope this car finds a good home. It deserves a quality restoration. If there are any questions please do not hesitate to reach out.

·
Registered
431 Posts
NOT SURE HOW TO pm on this new format but,,,would like to explore more details and price

1 - 8 of 8 Posts