My cowl vent area on my 64 GT is a bit rusted. I was hoping someone may have these parts from a donor car? You can see the panel and the trim pieces which direct the water flow. This section is under the water deflector at the fresh air vent. Thanks for the help. Someone mentioned the spider may have a similar arrangement.

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wood Automotive exterior Bumper

Motor vehicle Bumper Trunk Automotive exterior Vehicle door