Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Car #2771 it's a '63, and the picture doesn't show the whole panel, but hopefully it helps?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Jeff- 1405 is a SII with all the right seats and markings but was converted to webers and a 5-speed, and some custom door panels. The car is currently being re-sprayed Blu Sera and I'm doing the new top and Interior in Marone. This really helps!! Thanks- Bruce

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Very cool - would love to see some pictures when you're done!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure! DID YOU GET TO TAKE IN ANY OF THE LOCAL EVENTS LAST MONTH?
I KNOW OF FOUR EXAMPLES OF MY WORK, THAT WAS IN YOUR AREA..

·
Premium Member
2,076 Posts
Ya know - I've sorta soured on the Monterey events lately - they're getting a bit out of control for my tastes. I used to attend every year from 1990 - 2002 or so, but it's just gotting too expensive to see the same cars every year. I'm sure I'll be back some day.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I haven't been there since 1992. After working so hard on the same over restored cars every year. I would just as soon drive around in my old spider looking for new fishing holes! It's still more fun ripping them apart anyway!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I saw one of these today randomly on a residential street in Chicago. It was blue with a red interior. I took a picture of it with my phone but not of the door interior. I do recall the door interior panel had a pouch with some CDs sticking out of it. The pouch was in the top right quarter of the panel I think. May not have been correct.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Maserati Vignale Convertible

I notice from an old posting that you were working on 101.1405. I owned and restored this car in the 1980's and am curious as to its current whereabouts. Also; if you still need answers to your questions from 2007, I have them.
Bob Lederer [email protected]

1 - 11 of 11 Posts