Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
red/black, flawless restoration, 100% correct, national convention concours winner in 1995, new paint (car was completely stripped), recent brake work, bottom of car is just as clean as outside and interior, one of the best out there, a must have for the alfa collector/enthusiast.
Car is located in Westlake Village, CA
Anthony

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
the secret road

Hey Antony,

I went and checked out that road at the top of the hill by boeing. It was so much fun I ended up taking it twice and I don't even like down hill canyons but this one is different, mostly downhill but with elvation changes going to flat and slight hills. Thats going to be my routine canyon ride. Its crazy all those crests all over the place, looks like the road ends but then drops crazy or hooks left and right. From my instinct I don't think there should be cops up there, it's just road (knock on wood) no housing.

It's kinda of a slow canyon run ride some of those turns are just to crazy like 210 degree hairpins. But even though you go slow at least i did (my top speed i think was 40-45) it's still so much fun. Only thing that sucks is theres no gaurd rails on the sides.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
i usually hit up that road going up hill. my route is santa susana pass going west, then that road south, from there i take the boening road south to plummer, go north box canyon, and then head east towards topanga on santa susana.

that twisty road is a lot of fun in any alfa. tried it in my big truck once and didn't like it too much. i do that drive about 1 time a month and have never seen a cop on the twisty road. yeah, going down hill can be scary cuz no guard rails.

·
Premium Member
6,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Giulietta Picture

Here is a picture of the Giulietta Veloce. I have more pics if anyone in seriously interested in the car.
Anthony

1 - 5 of 5 Posts