Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm looking for the following for a 1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider (I believe it's the 750 from the seats, but everything tells me 101 that I read) restoration project that I'm getting myself into :). Interested if you have spares, parts laying around from a stalled project or a car that has been sold. NOS is preferred but parts that are structurally good but need re-chroming works too.

• Seat frames
  • Seat covers and foam, black w/white piping (they look like 750 seats)
  • Seat bands for the bottom
  • Chrome (2 parts), soft top holder
  • Chrome (triangle) window glass holders/pillars
  • Gas cap
  • Front driver side clip
  • Driver and passenger side fenders
  • All new rubber (for the car)
  • Black top
  • key blanks
  • boot lock
  • [S}front turn signal bumblebee lenses[/S]
  • one chrome trim for rear brake light
  • x2 pininfarina 'F' emblem with crown and 3 pins on the back to mount
  • period, car correct radio
  • rubber mats and black carpet
  • Gauge chrome trim rings and NOS lens
  • Glovebox door and lock
  • Dashboard chrome trim/molding
  • Passenger chrome trim
  • Exterior chrome trim that runs under the doors
  • Trunk spring, a spring lever to keep the trunk open
  • x2 Chrome headlight rings
This is my list for now.

·
Premium Member
1961 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I pinged and heard back from Marco, so hopefully, I'll get more resolution in the coming weeks.

Chassis No: AR1495*11693*

Post your chassis number & we'll tell you what you actually need...

Ciao
Greig

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
There was a Spider dash board chrome trim for sale on US Ebay for a long time, maybe its still on offer there....
Dennis

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hi, I have an ignition key blanks, boot lock complete with key, one front turn signal bumblebee lens and some original rubber mat and a pail of windsreen pillars new rubbers.
Best regards, Luca.

·
Administrator
3,852 Posts
You have a 1960 Giulietta Spider Normale about end August to mid September '60 production as my 10990 is 15 July '60

It's a LWB with all 101 running gear, but still with the old 750 numbering system of 1495.xxxxx

You should have the 101 pattern seat covers with the contrasting piping & the pleats
Your car would have had the fixed soft top from new - this was around for about 15 months and the rear portion is permanently bolted to the rear deck
The Pininfarina emblem is a 2 piece shield & separate crown
Any of the chrome quarter light window frames will fit, but you will need to adjust or if need be, re-engineer the Z shaped brackets to get them to sit in the right position

Seats you will either have to buy new from Mr Fiat or source second hand and re-cover the,

Ciao
Greig

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
You have a 1960 Giulietta Spider Normale about end August to mid September '60 production as my 10990 is 15 July '60

It's a LWB with all 101 running gear, but still with the old 750 numbering system of 1495.xxxxx

You should have the 101 pattern seat covers with the contrasting piping & the pleats
Your car would have had the fixed soft top from new - this was around for about 15 months and the rear portion is permanently bolted to the rear deck
The Pininfarina emblem is a 2 piece shield & separate crown
Any of the chrome quarter light window frames will fit, but you will need to adjust or if need be, re-engineer the Z shaped brackets to get them to sit in the right position

Seats you will either have to buy new from Mr Fiat or source second hand and re-cover the,

Ciao
Greig
Greig,
Wondering if the running changes made to the transition spiders have been documented. I have 09666
a 1300N 1960 springtime build with floor brackets for 750 seats, Lucas headlight buckets with Carello bolt on rims, two screw w/s post caps and of course the fixed convertible top rear bar. Are there other items?
When did the steering wheel change occur? Recently I worked on a 1962 Giulietta spider with the tall tail lights, a Giulia style steering wheel with Giulietta instruments and a third!! type long wheelbase convertible top.

Jim
in San Antonio, TX

1 - 10 of 10 Posts