Alfa Romeo Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
By all means, please do make it to the convention in Nashville! We'd really enjoy seeing you and catching up on the Alfa war stories.

And, I wouldn't turn down a ride in that Sprint, either!

Ciao...
Who knows, maybe I'll have the SS ready. Wouldn't that be a hoot.

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Not that it's a big deal but that is probably the most beautiful car I've ever seen, ever!
Thanks for putting it on this site.
Steve
'63 Giulia Spider
'71 GTV
Thanks Steve, what a compliment..... I'm struggling with selling it. Cars this true don't come around very often. It's a Veloce world and everyone thinks they are going racing. This Giulietta drives straight as an arrow and literally can be driven with one finger. Good news is that it's not what some call "a fire sale"..... the right buyer who appreciates a non modified car will eventually come along. In the meantime, I'd love to show it at the Alfa Convention in Nashville in 2016.

·
Registered
275 Posts
What a truly stunning car. Really enjoyed the pictures. Sure its way out of my league price wise, but certain it would be worth whatever you are asking for it. One of the most beautiful Alfa's I have ever seen in a long time. Looks all but perfect in every aspect.

I don't think I would be able to part with this car, if it were mine.

David

·
Registered
2,183 Posts
F/S 1960 Giulietta Sprint

What a truly stunning car. Really enjoyed the pictures. Sure its way out of my league price wise, but certain it would be worth whatever you are asking for it. One of the most beautiful Alfa's I have ever seen in a long time. Looks all but perfect in every aspect.

I don't think I would be able to part with this car, if it were mine.

David
I agree 150% with you, David. I know about parting ways with a Giulietta Sprint... I did so when I was 19 years old, and I still regret it. I freely admit, I got to drive a Sprint again back in the '80s that was for sale up in Oxford, Ohio, and my eyes welled with tears. Such is this affliction we all suffer from! :frown2:

21 - 28 of 28 Posts