Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All the interior is availabe, but it's the wrong color (blue/gray instead of red/gray).
A caller yesterday asked me if the interior could be re-dyed, which I had thought it could not to the correct red, since it's a dark blue.

However, being curious, I looked up if it could be done, and apparently it can, quite well. Interestingly enough, posters here have had quite good results-

http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/giulietta-giulia-1954-65/56718-dyeing-vinyl-upholstery.html

So it does appear that the interior I have CAN be redone. If not for some dodgy weather right now, I would take it out for pictures- since the interior is here at home. Maybe later this week.

Others have asked me for an inventory, which I have not done. Not that it's that hard- probably a good idea to make sure what I have and whatnot. So I will try to this coming weekend when I have some time. That way, I can make sure I know where the key parts are and whatnot.

Eric

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For the parts that are extra- the engine is 1315 42569, which is a 57 Spider motor. Not sire how I determined that it was from an earlier sprint- but I know the last time I looked at the SN was well before I had a Fusi book.

It does have a tunnel case trans.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
One note- while I sometimes look here, it's not all that regular that I do. So while I picked up alfabb messages from today, it's more likely that I wont.

Please use my e-mail, or call- the number is in the original post.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts