Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Chassis number AR 10204.01549, engine number AR 00204.01540. I have owned this car since 1980, and have always kept it as a collectible (it shows about 80k kilometers in the odometer). I have the hard top (unfortunately I broke the rear glass so you would have to get one) and every single part, dashboard controls, engine, chromes, hubs, wheels, grill, lenses, etc. The engine has not been disassembled ever and up until about a year ago could start with no problems.

I started a restoration work a few months ago because the doors showed some rusting, this has been taken care of and the car has no rust at all at this point. The car is ready to be painted (it has already been primered).

I, unfortunately, am in need to sell the car. I will email photos to anyone interested and will consider all serious offers for it. The car is located in Mexico City, where it was originally sold by the Alfa Romeo dealer on December 21, 1960. I have the original invoice and many original vintage pamphlets and ads for this model.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts