Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Alfa and other Italian automobile aficionados.We have, not an Alfa, but an amazingly rare car for sale on eBay - a Moretti 750 Tour Du Monde Spider.

Due to some issues with eBay, we have sadly posted the car under an obscure category and don't have the ability to change it. No, seriously, I've tried just about everything.

At any rate, this Moretti is for sale for $2,500 OBO, and the listing may be found here-
1959 Moretti 750 Tour Du Monde | eBay

The car is remarkably still standing despite being rife with rust. In spite of that, it has a whole lot of Moretti-specific parts, including bumpers, seats, a sweet steering wheel and a complete SOHC 750-cc engine.

We are looking to get $2,500 for it, or whatever we can get. The car is NOT salvageable, but there's a ton of unobtainium on it for anyone looking to complete such a car.

I wouldn't shill it here, but I can't think of a better venue of Italian car aficionados.

Best reagards,
Rob

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Looks like a cool car. I know nothing about Morettis but this one looks to be very original.

Better pictures would help for sure.

And IMHO this IS salvageable it's just a matter of throwing enough money into it. Maybe not financially advisable, but quite feasible.

Good luck with the sale.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts