Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,714 Posts
With good Veloces going for over $100K now, I don't see this as crazy, especially considering the completeness. The price of just the carbs nowadays is remarkable.

The shell doesn't look bad to me, though yes, there's work to be done. I undertook fairly extensive rust and accident repair on my 750 Normale, did a lot myself so that part didn't cost anything. I'm not sorry I did it.

Andrew

·
Super Moderator
11,587 Posts
This could be a nice Veloce again, and should be. Just needs a buyer with deep pockets.

·
Registered
3,147 Posts
I have almost finish restoring my 1961 101 Sprint Veloce. The car should be finished by the end of the month. I know you can spend $80K or more restoring any Giulietta car even with a good body, but a good Veloce car can sell more than $100K.

·
Registered
7,761 Posts
Looks like someone made an irresistible offer. How much did it sell for?
I'm sure that tasty morsel will be lost to the cosmos, at least until the tail lights of that trailer disappear into the NM sunset. I know what I would have paid had I wanted a project and it would have been just south of the north pole. That was a good buy with a realistic future, I am quite sure. Uncle

1 - 11 of 11 Posts