Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have to part out a very rusty complete car. As it stand today the car is complete. Send me a pm with what you are looking for and we will remove the part and send you a picture and work out a price.

Motor is a #00102

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys thanks for all your wish list. I'm going to deal with them on the order they came in. I will start dealing with these request on Friday but its going to take some time

Cheers

Mark

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Guys

Our weather up in Canada is slowing down the project it has rain every day since we posted this and it not stopping until maybe monday. I have the order of the pms and thats the way we will be offering parts.
Please stop raining

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
649 Posts
Giulietta Sprint

I am looking for a complete seat assembly ans side cards
Uli

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We will get to you this is not our full time job. Some people have gotten there parts already and others we are working on. Besides the the postal workers are on Strike

Cheers
Mark

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
We will get to you this is not our full time job. Some people have gotten there parts already and others we are working on. Besides the the postal workers are on Strike

Cheers
Mark
Speaking for the rest of us, all we ask for is a response. You blamed it on rain before. If you can't respond to requests then say so. We aren't asking for you to quit your job to dismantle the car. Just say yes or no--"i have the part and will get back to you in a week or two weeks or two years.. but say something.

·
Registered
8 Posts
We have to part out a very rusty complete car. As it stand today the car is complete. Send me a pm with what you are looking for and we will remove the part and send you a picture and work out a price.

Motor is a #00102

Cheers

Mark
hello mark----i need the pair of front hood hinges , rear tailites, interior guages thanks-----jaytiques

·
Registered
226 Posts
I need a trunk lid and a rear wind screen

·
Registered
416 Posts
Sun visor

When you get a chance, I could use both visors. Please send a PM if you have them.
Thanks
Bob

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
I could use with the window glass supports. I'm talking about the part that holds the door windows in the doors, mine have both rusted and cracked in half. Please shoot me a PM if you happen to have some.

Will

1 - 20 of 37 Posts