Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS
VIN # AR 1495 04111
Engine # AR1315 32033
Mileage 49992
$10000
This car is a rolling Chassis. The only parts that are installed are the rear axle and springs and the front suspension and steering (box, column), everything else is packed in boxes

Body/Interior:
New Red Paint very nice paint but has some applicator errors one orange peel and two rear quarter very small dents that were not repaired prior.
Complete undercoating
One small spot of rust on entire body is a small hole in the passenger side floor board that I don’t think would require a completely new floor panel
Chrome parts are in very good condition. Check picture for inventory
Fiber glass Hard Top
Glass (Door/Windshield) is in excellent condition (New windshield seal)
Doors are excellent, handles, window channels, locking mechanisms (New door Seals) and Trunk Molding
(2) Tachometers in excellent condition
(1) Speedometer/ Odometer 49995 see picture
(1) Oil/Gas/Temp excellent condition
New wiring harness (complete) not installed
Original stereo and aftermarket blaupunkt
Heater Core assemble is almost perfect

Steering/Suspension/Brakes:
Factory coils installed, New Koni front and rear shocks with a set of originals, all new sway bar bushings
4 New Tires Kuhmo, 5 Steel Wheels and Brass lug nuts

All new break parts (master cylinder, shoes, wheel cylinders, rubber lines, good metal lines), drums are excellent, and rear shoes are installed
Steering box has a leaks from the bottom (might have gaskets for it)
New Tie rod ends

Engine:
1.3 Liter Single carb
Short Block Assembled, New Vales, Cams, Chains and, Sprockets. Receipt for engine work which was performed in 1985: Boiled block, R&R pistons, Align rods, R&R bushings, Hone to fit wrist pins, Balance motor.
2 full sets of complete engine gaskets
Radiator is in good condition, small dent on the top
3 Dip sticks

Extra Parts!
Head, Intake, timing chain cover, cams chains, Generator, Starter, Water pump, Fans
(2) Carburetors I Weber and one solex, with air cleaner assemble
New Cap NGK Plugs and Bosch Wires
Original distributor excellent
Manifold with complete exhaust surface rust solid, aftermarket glass pack muffler
Gas tank needs restoration, rust inside

Drive train:
New Clutch discs and pressure plate, resurfaced flywheel also original clutch
New U – Joints
New Front limit cables, New rear limiting straps

Other:
Complete Factory Manuals and parts diagram/list 3 Binders
Al parts are organized in boxes
All the hardware is mixed in one container
I will be reciving the seats, windshield glass, rear bumper, soft top tomorrow 11/12/2007 and will be posting pictures of those items tomorrow night
Thank You
John Moss

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1969 1750 Spider Veloce Roundtail
347 Posts
Looks like it is SOLD...... to me!

I just bought a winter project. I used to have a 101 Giulietta Spider and look forward to putting this 750 Spider back on the road.

Thanks John

Look forward to seeing you next weekend.

Richard

·
Registered
3,771 Posts
When I go back to SLO for school, maybe I can drop by and say hello!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Sure!

Sure,
I always enjoy talking Italian Cars. You would be surprised to know the number of Italian cars in SLO county. I know of over 5 Ferrari Daytonas, several 250 Ferraris, some early lambos, maseratis, and Iso models. Oh yeah, there are some Alfa owners as well.

I do all my own work, except body work. I have rebuilt Ferrari V6s and Lambo V12s. Fun stuff!

I am busy during the month of november with having my entire house repainted and some remodeling.

So December will be good.
Look forward to talking to an Italian car enthusiast.

Call me when in the area 550-8608 Richard

·
Premium Member
2,512 Posts
Congratulations, Richard. Since you don't like body work but seem to enjoy the mechanical challenge this looks like the perfect project for you. I do hope that there is another 750 Spider within reasonable driving distance that you can go over and look at when it comes time to reassemble. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
347 Posts
Did not end up getting the 750 - not enough free time

Had to pass on the 750 due to other committments of my time. I need to buy an Alfa not requiring as much of my time to re-assemble. Should make a good buy for someone else to enjoy working on.

Still looking.....

Richard

1 - 8 of 8 Posts