Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1958 BMW 507 changing head gaskets because of oil in radiator fluid, waiting for parts from Germany, will suggest to add o rings to head gaskets, sent seat bottoms to San Diego for repair

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I adjusted the valve clearances yesterday and also reverse bleed the brakes. The engine makes less noise but, the brake peddle goes down when depressed and much less when depressed again. I do not know this happens and need more information.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I went to a Porsche repair shop open house and saw my friend's 507. Unfortunately, the car would run and then stop and believe that there is either electrical or carburetor problem. The car had to be towed home. The open house was very nice and lunch was provided. I brought my Milano Verde and was the only Alfa in a sea of Porsche cars. The owner of the shop was very nice and had repaired my friend's 904. The only Porsche I would buy is his 904 because the car was Rolf Stommelen's hill climb race car. He raced both Alfa Romeo and Porsche race cars and also raced Brabham Alfa BT45 F1 car. I think my friend should have brought the 904 instead of the 507.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts