Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
My all-time favorite Alfa and it's right here in Houston!!!:D

Let's see...sell the house...cash in the IRA...of course, then I'd have to pay for the divorce...RATS!!! I'm still $80,000 short!:(:(

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
That car is on the market for a while. I think, only judging by pictures, it looks really nice.

How much does the worng engine hurt?

Mike

·
Premium Member
2,234 Posts
How much does the wrong engine hurt?
Apparently quite a bit if it's been on the market a while. Just going through the photos on the Driver Source website I see several things that would make me worry about the quality of the restoration, at least for this price. It would cost quite a bit to "make it right" and then you'd be waaaay underwater on the car. Someone please tell me the orange interior wasn't an original color. It makes me think this has to be a UT grad's car.

·
Registered
4 Posts
that looks to be the same car that was listed out of AZ a few months back. same tech. specifications and price as well.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Apparently quite a bit if it's been on the market a while. Just going through the photos on the Driver Source website I see several things that would make me worry about the quality of the restoration, at least for this price. It would cost quite a bit to "make it right" and then you'd be waaaay underwater on the car. Someone please tell me the orange interior wasn't an original color. It makes me think this has to be a UT grad's car.
I'm quite familiar with this particular car, and I can assure you that the interior color is absolutely gorgeous in person. The photos make it look more "orange" than it actually is. It is a very rich tobacco color.

Arno Leskinen
AROC-USA National Chief Concours Judge
164LS
1972 Lancia Fulvia 1.3S

1 - 8 of 8 Posts