Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is car no. 1493.00356. It is stripped completely, in primer, and waiting for rust repairs. A thread about this car is here: http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/giulietta-giulia-1954-65/252417-sprint-no-1493-00356-a.html

As enthusiastic as I am about this car, I do not have the time or the facilities to complete this project.

The motor that came with this car is not original and it is in terrible condition, because mice took up residence at various locations inside the engine. It is only a partial early 750 motor. I would put a 1600 in it, if I were to go forward.

I have some nice trim pieces, etc. with this car. The package includes seven rolled-rim Fergats, two tunnel case transmissions (one with Nardi floor shifter), column shifter parts, extra suspension and other pieces from a parts car, the dolly that the car is sitting on, ultra rare NOS tail lights, an NOS headlight plus two more restorable headlight units, straight bare brass eyebrows and the partial NOS nose.

Looking for offers. Please reply by private mail.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
I have received a number of inquiries from overseas. For those who are outside the USA, I am happy to help with getting the car into a container for shipment.

·
Premium Member
875 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have around 340 photos of the disassembly and stripping process for this car. Plus a few dozen of other early Sprints for reference. Contact me by private mail, and I will send a CD-ROM with copies of photos to interested parties.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sprint

This is car no. 1493.00356. It is stripped completely, in primer, and waiting for rust repairs. A thread about this car is here: http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/giulietta-giulia-1954-65/252417-sprint-no-1493-00356-a.html

As enthusiastic as I am about this car, I do not have the time or the facilities to complete this project.

The motor that came with this car is not original and it is in terrible condition, because mice took up residence at various locations inside the engine. It is only a partial early 750 motor. I would put a 1600 in it, if I were to go forward.

I have some nice trim pieces, etc. with this car. The package includes seven rolled-rim Fergats, two tunnel case transmissions (one with Nardi floor shifter), column shifter parts, extra suspension and other pieces from a parts car, the dolly that the car is sitting on, ultra rare NOS tail lights, an NOS headlight plus two more restorable headlight units, straight bare brass eyebrows and the partial NOS nose.

Looking for offers. Please reply by private mail.
i'm really interested in this car, is it available? please answer me as soon as possible to this email address: [email protected] thank you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts