Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Absolutely stunning! Any shots of it from the front p/s fender? It would look great up on the AlfaBB.com marque! What's she worth Dr.?

·
Registered
2 Posts
it's no longer for sale. sold for 175.000 euro's.

frontpic of the same car...

this one is mine,

car dates from '54

·
Registered
9,478 Posts
Anyone out there with any info on the shops that are doing this Alfa Barchetta work in Argentina?
Pur Sang may be one of them -- I thought they had a page of past projects on their web site but can't find it anymore. Also, I'm not sure if the car I seem to remember was a Barchetta or a Disco Volante.

Edit/addendum:

Thanks to Zaagmans' reply the same question in this thread, I figured out that the information I remembered is actually at http://www.nestorsalerno.com.ar/ on this page.

·
Registered
7 Posts
A1900 barchetta from 1955 on ebay 14000 us dollars sounds like fish
the sellers name is hal anyone hear of thi?s

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Even if the above photos are of a custom body (was never a real car), it has to be one of the most beautiful cars i have ever seen!

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
1900 red barchetta from 1954

Hello members,

This red barchetta turned up on e-bay. It is called a "Alfa Romeo Barchetta Sport - 1954".

Ciao, Olaf

Attachments

·
Registered
334 Posts
Thanks Olaf,

This seller is well known.

Without true documentation (that would have been posted if available) I think that this car was recently built by a very talented guy in Argentina... want another one? Two more? They are available. I even have some 'original' photos from 1954 that were taken in 2005!

That being said it is a lovely Barchetta that is way, way overpriced for a copy.

If 'real' documentation follows I will eat my words but i'm not worried about that.

See: Barchettas & Historic Automotive Recreations | Facebook

·
Registered
2 Posts
about the 1957 barchetta: it's conrero bodywork on a 1900SS chassis. and i can also tell you this: she sounds even better than she looks!:)

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
about the 1957 barchetta: it's conrero bodywork on a 1900SS chassis...
I'd like to believe that.

I'd also like to believe in the Loch Ness Monster and Bigfoot...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts