Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Following 1900 parts are available. All are new old stock. Prices do not include shipping from CT.
1) Rubber seal at top of window for 1900 Super Sprint coupe. New from ReOriginals. Both sides. $300 for both.
2) Engine mounts for 1900 Super Sprint coupe. New from Afra. Part #130872008 & 009. $100 each.
3) Front sway bar. Fits 1900, but not Super Sprint Coupe. New old stock from Afra. $250.
4) Throttle rod for 1900C, new old stock from Afra. $50.

Note to everyone -- the rubber seal and throttle rod are sold.

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brian, if you will send me your address I will pack the parts and calculate shipping and let you know the total. I prefer to use UPS or FedEx, are these ok? My paypal account is accessed via [email protected] for payment.

Thanks,

David

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Franco,

Those parts are still available. I have a Paypal account; I will estimate the shipping & let you know how much that is if you give me your shipping address. Let me know if you have any questions about them.

I'm curious what model 1900 you're working on. If you have some pictures I'd love to see them.

David Yager

·
Registered
2,590 Posts
Hi David can you give me the cheapest shipping cost to The Netherlands

shipping address

F.Perriens
kerkpad 5
6071 KE Swalmen
The Netherlands

rgds Franco

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Franco, I checked with the post office today; first class mail will cost $21 and will take about 2 weeks plus, Priorty mail will cost $34 and will get it to you in 8 to 10 days. I did check with UPS and they want $120 ouch. Let me know what you want to do. Is it going to a home or business?
David

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Please provide a complete address for shipping, and I will get a price for shipping from the US Post Office. I know that UPS or FEDeX is very expensive, but let me know if you want to pay the price.

David

1 - 14 of 14 Posts