Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This European style set is in perfect condition. Front seats have new springs and new high quality covers. rear seat bottom is original and perfect, back part has received new middle section. Door panels are all new and with correct metal trim. wheel arch covers also new. shipping can be arranged, I did send such a set few years ago on pallet for less than €500 to Michigan area, no idea bout actual cost. I will sell the as complete set only. Price for the set is €4950.00.
black 1.jpg black 2.jpg black 14.jpg black 4.jpg black 6.jpg black 8.jpg black 11.jpg black 13.jpg

·
Registered
250 Posts
Beautiful!
Do you have a source for the door panel grommets? Never able to find those.
Tbone

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Beautiful!
Do you have a source for the door panel grommets? Never able to find those.
Tbone
grommet size 5x9x7mm nickel plated, just ordered them online, how many you need?, I think I have enough spare ones.

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
As recipient of said Michigan shipment I can vouch for the seller. The transaction was straight forward, shipping was a no brainer (for me, I just received it), the crate was solid and the interior was exactly as described. I'd have no concerns repeating the purchase...

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you gproket. This set is sold but next week I have orginal brown leather deluxe interior for sale, also complete with door panels and wheel arch covers.

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
This European style set is in perfect condition. Front seats have new springs and new high quality covers. rear seat bottom is original and perfect, back part has received new middle section. Door panels are all new and with correct metal trim. wheel arch covers also new. shipping can be arranged, I did send such a set few years ago on pallet for less than €500 to Michigan area, no idea bout actual cost. I will sell the as complete set only. Price for the set is €4950.00.
View attachment 1690623 View attachment 1690624 View attachment 1690625 View attachment 1690626 View attachment 1690627 View attachment 1690628 View attachment 1690629 View attachment 1690630
those look gorgeous!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Great news Chritien, looking forward to seeing them!

Please note I am in America, therefore I will see them after the European counterparts.
I am depending on your sense of fair play, and that I consider myself 1st in line, due to my reply.

Regards, Alberto

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I did not expect so much interest without pictures, they will come later today and yes I will start with first shown interest.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
the pictures, this is orignal leather de luxe set all complete from '69 1750 serie 1. set is freshed up in correct colour, repairs are done in several areas. Seats are fully functional leather is still soft except some not functional areas. Small spot headrest area driver seat, serious dried out on back seat top, they all have it due to sun impact, also repair done here. Ash tray chrome little poor on outside , inside part perfect. Door panel on right misses piping, also driver seat on left misses small part. here and there some damages but all not bad, patina! In short 52 year old original set all complete, even both arm rest are there and good, covered in same leather. I have had many reactions already and will try to follow the sequece of reactions. Price is in Euro €4950.00
brown 1.jpg
brown leather 7.jpg
brown 16.jpg brown 14.jpg brown 5.jpg brown 1.jpg brown 4.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
469 Posts
Fabulous !!

·
Premium Member
1,871 Posts
Chritien, thank you very much for posting. Lovely set unfortunately not what I was looking for.

The black set was a better option for my purposes. Maybe next time?
Thank you Chritien and Tom also, for your politeness .

Kind regards,.
Alberto

·
Registered
4 Posts
Chritien, thank you very much for posting. Lovely set unfortunately not what I was looking for.

The black set was a better option for my purposes. Maybe next time?
Thank you Chritien and Tom also, for your politeness .

Kind regards,.
Alberto
Dear Cristien,
Nice set, but colors do not match wel with my yellowish brown interior. Succes with your sale!
tom

1 - 20 of 25 Posts