Alfa Romeo Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quite easily can I say that this would have to be one of the most well developed, highest output 1750 motors ever done, somewhere right @ 190 h.p. just under 150 ft. lbs. torque. Built and maintained by Norman racing in Berkeley, big valve head, megacycle 91058 cams, cosworth pistons, 12.7-1 compression, carillo rods, KBR light alloy flywheel, distributor in place. Engine as removed from car in good order however I would strongly suggest refresh by Norman. The carbs were DCOE 45s and although not included, every jet and the venturis are included as removed tagged and bagged by me for easy re-assembly into another set of carbs. $15K pictures, build sheets available, motor is here in my WA shop. Please enquire through [email protected].

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still available-

Price now $13.5K We found the original invoice showing build cost (not including core and dyno time) of $27K. Also I listed the rods as Carillo when in fact they are titanium. Please contact me if you have any questions, thanks, Fred.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Willing to ship-

This engine is surplus to our needs, it's a shame for it to sit and not be used. Because I have an engine box for it we would be willing to include shipping within the 48 "connected" states. I can deliver it within a reasonable distance around Seattle including Portland or Vancouver BC. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions, thanks, Fred.

·
Premium Member
2,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still available-

Many serious enquiries but as of today this great motor is still available. Only because it is not being used are we selling it, now $12,500.00 any questions please contact me, thanks, Fred.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts