Alfa Romeo Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Some undented hub caps for 1750. Plastic rings less than perfect and some discoloured. Will send best plastic from a dented cap and an undented cap.

$5 each or $15 for 4 plus shipping.

Ken

Attachments

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
Some undented hub caps for 1750. Plastic rings less than perfect and some discoloured. Will send best plastic from a dented cap and an undented cap.

$5 each or $15 for 4 plus shipping.

Ken
PM sent--------

·
Registered
570 Posts
PM Sent--------

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sold Out

This offering was heavily subscribed and I am sold out . I will sell to members in order of contact.

Even thought there were 28 caps shown, only 8 or 10 were not dented in some way, Maybe fixable. Then there is the problem with the plastic. All plastics are less than perfect. Hence $5 each.

Thanks for your interest

Ken

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Ken,
Tsu here, sent you sone stuff before...any chance of four pieces, I can sort out the dents and repolish.
Thanks

·
Registered
4,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Ken,
Tsu here, sent you some stuff before...any chance of four pieces, I can sort out the dents and re-polish.
Thanks
I can send 4 of what is left but plastic rings not likely very good.

Ken

·
Registered
328 Posts
Thanks Ken,
Please send me and also invoice me for shipping as well to Thailand. Thanks again.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Hi Ken,
My mail was out for a few days, can you send me some pictures of the ones you have left? Hope the rings are alright and I can repolish the caps if not too dented. My email is csong @ei-lifestyle.com.

Thanks again,

Soo

1 - 11 of 11 Posts